Systemic Trance Work
A Workshop in Systemic Trance Work (30 hours)
With Stephen Gilligan, Ph.D. (assisted by Eva Wieprecht)
This brand new training in Systemic Trance Work (STW) synthesizes generative trance, especially integrating mindfulness and somatic-based consciousness, with systemic work involving multi-level identity systems. Generative Trance is seen as a fluid and powerful mindbody state where self-identity is created and transformed. STW sees these identity systems as holons—identities that are whole at one level, but just a part of a larger whole at the next higher level. This dual-level sensitivity requires skills of aesthetic intelligence—that is, harmonizing all the parts of an identity field to create an extraordinary performance.
Taken as a whole, STW sees the life of each person and group as a great journey of consciousness, and utilizes generative trance and systemic integration to realize this journey. Each system is in a unique, organic unfolding, and STW provides the principles, processes, and technical skills to allow it to unfold in a generative way.
In the course, you will learn:
- How, when, and why to develop generative trance
- How to identify underlying identity systems and creatively transform them to higher levels of integration and functioning
- The step by step model of Systemic Trance Work
- How to balance the fluid process of the creative unconscious with the structure of the creative conscious mind
- How to use STW to let go of negative patterns and relationships and replace them with positive, generative identity systems
This is the newest development in Dr. Gilligan’s work. Please come and join us!
Eva Wieprecht, MBA, Germany, is the director of the International Virginia Satir Institute of Germany, certified Satir trainer, certified hypnosystemic coach and consultant, trained in generative trance work and selfrelations psychotherapy, certified NLP coach and master trainer.