Metaforum international – The Academy for Competence Development
The name of our institute embodies our philosophy: A forum is a public meeting place. Meta stands for the big picture, for acquiring background information, for coherence.
Since 1990 we have organized and held our famous residential training programs dedicated to new modes of communication, change work, and human development: In July/August we are offering the International SummerCamp in Abano Terme, Italy. Our International WorldCamp for Systemic Change takes place in Brazil during the Brazilian summer (January/February).
At these residential training programs we offer you:
- a place for global and intercultural encounters
- a home for the art of modern communication and change
- a place where your own joy and naturalness can blossom
- a place were the goals are as numerous as the ways to achieve them
Metaforum international Ltd. was founded by Bernd Isert (1951 – 2017) in 1986. We are an academy for humanistic and systemic models of communication, and we see ourselves as part of an integrative process that is expressed in our events, cooperative ventures, and complementary training programs.
The heart of the learning processes and encounters is the annual international SummerCamp and the WorldCamp. They combine living, learning, and social cooperation. This holistic model has become an important part of the international culture of further trainings, providing the ideal atmosphere for
- an intensive learning experience and chance for personal growth
- encounters with numerous highly qualified trainers
- exchange and social contact among the participants across all training levels
Over and over again, our camps have proved to be creative hothouses. New ideas and projects have been born and later realized. Where else do you have the opportunity to combine learning and vacation and try out new models of life and communication in a protected environment? Where else can you relax outside your usual (work) environment and get to know other countries, meet other people, and learn about other cultures?